Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I did a battery reset on my Centro battery and it fixed this problem for me. My battery would go from 99% - 10% within 1 minute. Now it lasts the whole day (Push sync all day).
    For the record, this drain still occurs on my 755p and I still believe it is due to consistent connections of some sort (phone, Bluetooth, data). If I catch it in time, I turn one or more of these features off if I need to continue to use the phone or don't have access to the following option: I just charge the battery in a charger (not a phone) and use a different battery during the interim.

Y'know, I'm not sure my big booty battery ever did experience the rapid drain issue. Of course, it's capacity is so high it might be harder to notice if it did.

Anyway, I suspect this just happened to another TCer. I wondered if it was still happening to others - maybe folks from this thread who, like me, learned to live with the drain issue.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    For the record, this drain still occurs on my 755p and I still believe it is due to consistent connections of some sort (phone, Bluetooth, data). If I catch it in time, I turn one or more of these features off if I need to continue to use the phone or don't have access to the following option: I just charge the battery in a charger (not a phone) and use a different battery during the interim.

Y'know, I'm not sure my big booty battery ever did experience the rapid drain issue. Of course, it's capacity is so high it might be harder to notice if it did.

Anyway, I suspect this just happened to another TCer. I wondered if it was still happening to others - maybe folks from this thread who, like me, learned to live with the drain issue.
    west3man, I would highly recommend using Hobbyist Software's excellent app Power Hero. It will allow you to put limits on things that drain your power, like how long the phone's radio will stay on when there is no signal - great if you travel in subways, or work in buildings that have little reception- I have it set to turn off after 10 minutes of no signal... & it can give you an alert that it has done so... You can create many such rule sets for things like keybd lights & a lot of good stuff.

Good luck,
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345