1.    #1  
    I am all confused and if anyone can help me. I am with AT&T and I noticed that now there is something call Media Net plan. I have PDA connect unlimited for $39.99/mo but noticed that Media Max 200 bundle plan serves the same purpose with internet access and 200 MSM for $19.99/mo. Is Media Max also internet access or is there limitation to it. I want to use PdaNet for my laptop internet access on the road. Should I stay with the PDA connect data plan?
    Last edited by addictedtotreo; 07/16/2007 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Wrong terminology
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    $39.99 is outrages for internet access! I am signing up for Smartphone Connect for $19.99 Friday or Saturday when I switch over from T-Mobile, end of billing cycle. =]
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Good Luck. You should search these, and other Treo Forums, for information on Cingular/AT&T data plans.
  4.    #4  
    Sorry, found the answer with searching data plan on the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by addictedtotreo View Post
    I am all confused and if anyone can help me. I am with AT&T and I noticed that now there is something call Media Net plan. I have PDA connect unlimited for $39.99/mo but noticed that Media Max 200 bundle plan serves the same purpose with internet access and 200 MSM for $19.99/mo. Is Media Max also internet access or is there limitation to it. I want to use PdaNet for my laptop internet access on the road. Should I stay with the PDA connect data plan?
    I have the Media Max package and have since forever (I'm a cingular user) and have had it since it came out. I love it.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro