1.    #1  
    Have been using Snappermail on the 755p for about 2 weeks, with no issues. Today, when I launched it, it threw the 755 into a reset. After the reset, launching it again would cause another reset. I finally deleted it & re-installed it, and it now works fine again. Anyone else having problems with snapper on the 755p ?
    iPhone on AT&T, Waiting for the Pre
    I have used snappermail on my 755p from day one with no problems, except for the lag when opening emails, but that seems to be norm for the 755p (did not have this problem on the 650 or 600)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoeingPilot View Post
    I have used snappermail on my 755p from day one with no problems, except for the lag when opening emails, but that seems to be norm for the 755p (did not have this problem on the 650 or 600)
    Ditto...no problems with snapper on my 755p except for ocassionally taking several seconds to open up/disply an email.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks. It now works fine, but for some strange reason, when a new e-mail comes in there is no audible alert. I checked in prefs. and it is configured to sound an alert....but nothing.

I love my 755, but this episode is beginning to make me nervous. I hope that I don't have to go through the teething pains that I went through with the 650.
    iPhone on AT&T, Waiting for the Pre
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I too notice that the alarm will not sound when new emails arrive in Snappermail. Vibrate will work if set, but no audible alarm.