Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I had a picture on a SD disk. The picture was used for my wallpaper. I lost the disk, so I do not have the picture anymore, but the wallpaper remains. The picture must be stored in the TREO 650 somewhere. Does anyone know how to find this wallpaper file and then convert it back to a jpg?
    Check in Media, if you find it, copy it to card and transfer it to photo editor on your pc (via a card reader) and save it as jpg. You could also check for it under media in your palm desktop application.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I looked in Media. There is nothing there. It must be in a system file somewhere labled as something else.
    I have the same problem with a pic of my son and haven't found a solution yet.
    Treo phone wallpapers are in a file called Wallpaper Cache which is in the Treo RAM. You'll have to figure out how to extract it from that file....

I have the same problem where I need to get a hold of the photograph that is being used as the wallpaper on my Treo 650. I can see the wallpapercache.pdb file with FileZ but don't know how to decypher the information. Did anyone find a solution?

Thanks in advance...