1.    #1  
    I used to have a PalmIII. I had the "Pen Stroke Up" set in preferences to turn on the back light (If you remember the PalmIII screen, you will know why that was useful). Now I have a Visor Prism, therefore I don't need a backlight. The other options for the "Pen Stroke Up" on the Prism aren't very useful to me. Is there a hack that allows you to utilize the "Pen Stroke Up" for applications other than those pre-programmed into the Visor?
    Originally posted by DanK
    I used to have a PalmIII. I had the "Pen Stroke Up" set in preferences to turn on the back light (If you remember the PalmIII screen, you will know why that was useful). Now I have a Visor Prism, therefore I don't need a backlight. The other options for the "Pen Stroke Up" on the Prism aren't very useful to me. Is there a hack that allows you to utilize the "Pen Stroke Up" for applications other than those pre-programmed into the Visor?
    I have mine remapped to Off & Lock which I find useful. There is a hack available that lets you map functions to a nearly infinite combination of button presses/holds/tap locations including the pen swipe, but at the moment I can't think of what it was called. i had tried it out just a little while ago too...argh. damn i'm getting decrepit in my old age

I think it might have been Easylaunch or something like that.
    -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
    Version: 3.12
    GS d-(+) s: a C++ UX++++V++S++ P+>+++ L>+++ E+>++ W++ N++(+++) o? K? w !O !M V-- PS PE Y+ PGP++ t++ 5++ X++ R+ tv++ b++(+++) DI++++ D+ G++ e+++>++++ h--- r+++ y?
    -----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
    Originally posted by imabug

I have mine remapped to Off & Lock which I find useful. There is a hack available that lets you map functions to a nearly infinite combination of button presses/holds/tap locations including the pen swipe, but at the moment I can't think of what it was called. i had tried it out just a little while ago too...argh. damn i'm getting decrepit in my old age

I think it might have been Easylaunch or something like that.
    I use Swipe! 1.0, which is a hack. Lets you assign up to 7 "Pen Strokes". (The only one I ever use is "Off & Lock", too.)

It can be found at: http://www.doublebang.com/

(I'm too decrepit to remember either, but I currently have it installed on my Visor. )
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."
    It is EasyLaunch; a hack, available at PalmGear, likely other boards. Freeware. Launch any app or DA, other functions from a bunch of different strokes and button presses also.
    Steve
    "Gort, Klatu verada nictu."