Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    I just realized that the long awaited updated hasn't fixed the Blue Tooth pairing problem.
    Some users have pairing problems, but others aren't.
    Maybe it's the headset?
    I'd like to create a thread that lists users headsets and whether or not it stays paired (post MR update).
    Please restrict your replies to the name and model of your headset and whether or not it stays paired.
    If the thread stays clear of questions and answers, it might prove a valuable resource in helping others figure out if there is a particular headset that is more reliable.

Please reply with your make and model and if it stays paired...or not..

I have a Motorola H3 and it doesn't stay paired.
    Jabra JX-10 . Pre and post VZW MR it stayes paired
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ncc1701p View Post
    Jabra JX-10 . Pre and post VZW MR it stayes paired

Ditto. Add the Kenwood KCA-BT100 interface....stayed paired before and after the MR, but the MR fixed the Caller ID error.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Jawbone still drops off.
    Basic Treo BT Headset stays paired.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Samsung WEP-2000. Solid, I haven't had a drop connection before and after the MR update .
    samsung wep410 drops pre MR paired post MR
    Cardo Scala 700. Frequent disconnects prior to MR. No disconnects thus far post-MR.
    Sprint. Motorola HS850. Pre-MR it would drop. Post MR it doesn't drop. (Though I sometimes see it drop but it connects right back up again)
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Moto 700H stays paired after the update.
    Forensic Scientist

Nxzen 5000 stays paired after update.
    Did Post-MR checks on:

Plantronics 955
    Jabra XJ10
    Aliph Jawbone

Sound quality in and out on all 3 still as lousy as pre-MR so didn;t stick around for pairing.

Thanks again, Palm....
    Motorola H300 -

Pre-MR: unpaired sporadically (sometimes hours/sometimes days). Usually had to reset phone & headset to re-pair.

Post-MR: Only one unpairing the first 2 weeks after installing MR. Since then, unparing incidents have gradually increased, now to the point of Pre-MR levels. Generally, going into the Bluetooth App and turning BT off and back on then power cycling the H300 fixes problem. But I have had to reboot phone on occasion, and once still couldn't get it to pair. Now there are incidents of the pairing appearing to work, but no audio on the headset. Still working this issue out, though, got a few things left to try. The MR sound quality improvements (echo cancellation) is still working. More to come...

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Before the MR, calls went right to the headset. Not anymore.

I think it stays paired, but I have to press the headset to get the calls to route there, mainly only when I am placing calls.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Pre-MR: Aliph Jawbone connection would drop and I would have to hit the button on the headset to reconnect.

Post MR: works like a charm. It does beep sometimes in my ear signalling it lost connection but always reconnects before the third beep so its always connected.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    My Garmin Nuvi 660 still causes the Treo 700p to spontaneously reset though a little less often. Palm still has a lot of work to do.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquire1996 View Post
    Before the MR, calls went right to the headset. Not anymore.

I think it stays paired, but I have to press the headset to get the calls to route there, mainly only when I am placing calls.

Do you have it set in Pref to route directly to headset? After installing the update you lose this preference and you have to make sure that it is set to go to headset.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Pre-MR: H700 (version C) worked fine with no Pairing issues

After-MR: Still works perfectly with no drops in the connection. Did have to reset it today though when it wouldn't change the volume while using the headset.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    I think there is a cure out there!
    If you have pairing problems, please read this
    Jawbone

Still drops the connection within about 3 minutes if you're not in a call. Same pre and post MR.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast