1.    #1  
    I'm not sure if this is a software conflict or something inherent in the 755p... I thought I'd get your input first.

So, I've done a lot of writing on my Palms. As in novels. Anyway, I like to use the curved quotation marks ( and ) instead of the straight quotes ("), it's easier to read and all that. On my 650 in any program I could hit the Alt key on " and it would give me this option menu:
    "

I've had my 755p for nearly a month and the whole time it's been telling me that these are my options for several different puncuation marks (in Memos, Tasks, Docs to Go, etc):
    ; _ • \
    % =
    € ₤
    [ ] { }
    < >
    ™ ~
    ^ | shortcut

Is that the normal, and does anybody know of a way for me to restore to the old version?
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Looks like you're out of luck... they removed the "curly quotes" and added a lot of other symbols.

My guess is that, since Word defaults to straight quotes, they figured that was good enough for mobile use.

Only a guess. And no, you're not getting it back.

Tom
    Yeah I noticed the change to and was not pleased...
  4.    #4  
    Oh. Well that's pretty dissapointing. <_<
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright