1.    #1  
    Hi there-

I recently bought a slightly used Verizon 700p for my wife. I did not get a CD-rom w/ the various installs. I've not been able to get her syncing w/ the palm desktop software either via bluetooth (unreliable) or cable (never connects).

When I started looking deeper into which Hotsync application to use, I finally noticed a note on the bottom of the palm.com support page that states "If possible, we suggest you use the Treo 700p software CD to install Palm Desktop; the web download at this link is a generic version that doesn't have the customizations for Treo 700p smartphones."

Now, I called Verizon to get a CD and they punted me to Palm. I call (voice) and chatted (text) w/ tech support at Palm, who punted me to palm sales. Palm sales suggested I talk with Palm support. I'm getting really annoyed.

All I want is the right software for the Palm 700p and Mac OSX so I can get this device working properly. I'm happy to pay for it. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Don't know if the Mac OS X installs are in these downloads, but its worth a shot:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...44&postcount=1
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the pointer -- this looks very promising. No MacOSX specific disk for the 700p, but that's clearly the right place to ask. Thanks again, Ben