Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    ok my 4gb toshiba miniSD has stopped working after a week....
    Do you take it out often...or just leave it in? Mine has been working great...knock on wood. I leave it in the 755.
    Yeah i took it out probably 3-4 times, it broke on the 3rd time. I sync my personal data with it quite often such as pics and music, and now im starting to realize if i needed to take out my card that often, i probably should just go with a regular 2gb miniSD.

SDHC cards are too sensitive! Too expensive to risk having it broke like that. So you think i should just get a 2gb card? problem is my palm files are around 500MB pics and music over a GB each so i had to buy a 4GB. But if i get a 2gb i probably just have to make do with putting music in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    Do you take it out often...or just leave it in? Mine has been working great...knock on wood. I leave it in the 755.
    I've never taken it out. No problems at all. FYI for all. Sorry to those with busted cards.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    ok my 4gb toshiba miniSD has stopped working after a week....

Mine is working fine, streams MP3's no problem, installed TomTom on it and works fine.
    I went ahead and called geeks for a refund. then I went out and biught a Sandisk 2gb micro to mini to SD card w adaptor. I'm in the medical field and I really can't afford such unreliabilty. though I feel bad about having to spend more actually for a card w less memory.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123