1.    #1  
    Anyone know of a device that will let me transfer data from one sd to another sd without a use of a pc???
    Last edited by 2smart4phone; 07/16/2007 at 11:12 PM.
    Regards,

2smart4phone
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    The treo will do it if you have enough room in memory to hold the file you want to transfer.
    I just use Resco Explorer to cut and drop any type of file(s) I want to move from the card into Builtin Drive A.

Then drop another card into the Treo and use RX to cut the file(s) from Builtin Drive A and drop it into the other SD card.

Are we talking a one time only solution or will it be a consistant thing?

Hyperdrives, or wolverine drives are around 200.00 and let you do exactly this.
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    The Sima Hitch will do it, but you'll need two card readers. I got mine on a Woot, so it was only $65 that day. There are other devices that have USB host that would do the trick as well.
  6.    #6  
    A device like the hyperdrive is close to what I'm looking for; however, I've seen a device that does not have a built-in hardrive. It also has a screen that shows the filename and let's you transfer files from one sd to another sd directly.

I don't remember where I saw it.
    Last edited by 2smart4phone; 07/17/2007 at 10:29 AM.
    Regards,

2smart4phone
  7.    #7  
    Posted to early.....it looks like the Hitch is what I'm looking for or something similar. I also found this....

InfoSafe 2.5" SATA to USB 2.0 On-The-Go Drive Enclosure

but its more for backing up flash memory cards without a PC than transferring files from card to card
    Last edited by 2smart4phone; 07/17/2007 at 10:28 AM.
    Regards,

2smart4phone
  8.    #8  
    Last edited by 2smart4phone; 07/17/2007 at 06:05 PM.
    Regards,

2smart4phone