1.    #1  
    Just curiously, I wonder if anyone else has encountered or done something like this...I put a tiny piece of electrical tape over the LED on the Treo. That thing is like a laser beam in my eyes! It started bugging me from the moment I got the darn thing. Sooo, some scissors, a role of electrical tape, and problem solved.

Am I the only one?

EDIT: ..yeah I know..its LED. LOL. OOPS. Cant change the thread title though.
    Last edited by Starbuckk; 07/14/2007 at 12:06 PM. Reason: error.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    mine isn't too bad actually, and it's only on when it's on the charger or there's a message waiting. The lights on my router are far worse than this....
    What LCD?
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Yeah, I use Butler. The only time it comes on now is when I have a message.

It is quite the beacon though!!!

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    me too, I use Butler. It's excellent. I like to know I have a voicemail with the orange lite on. Well, I use my treo for business and it's important to get to those voice messages timely.
  6.    #7  
    Butler and LEDOff both look good. But I grabbed Butler because I also have been running into some cranky issues with alarms (using Tasks) and Butler addresses that too.
    Thanks all!