1.    #1  
    Does this work with the 755? It listed under my bonus software on mypalm, but the download page doesnt show it as a supported phone, only the 700p is listed.

Thanks!
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    I use it on my 755p. I use it mainly to retrieve my updated TV listings from my home PC. I use Pocket TV Browser that updates only via an automated tool on my PC. The PC getd updated daily with the next 14 days of listings. I log intp avvenu and pick my home PC. The directory where the listings are is the default directory that avvnue opens for my home PC. I only have to click the "next" link twice before downloading the listings.

This works great for a wireless solution where otherwise it would require a hotsync for updating.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
  3.    #3  
    Wow thanks! I will try it out.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.