1.    #1  
    Ok, I thought once my account / mailbox was setup in Chatter, that all my folders from AIM Mail would be visible under "Local Folders" in the drop down list at the top of Chatter.

In AIM Mail, I have these folders:

New Mail
    Old Mail
    Sent
    Spam
    Recently Deleted

In Chatter, under "Local Folders" in the drop down list, it has:

Drafts
    Outbox
    TreoSent

How do I get Chatter to show all my folders from AIM Mail? I've already tried pressing the "Reload Folder List" button and it didn't do anything.
    strange - reload folder sShould do the trick.

do you see the Saved folder green? if yes, use the right rocker button to expand the folder.

off topic: weren't you using a WM device? jumping ship?
  3.    #3  
    Oh, I only have a 755P now because Sprint screwed up an exchange they were doing for my IP-830W. I really don't have a preference right now when it comes to PalmOS or WM though this new 755P they gave me is pretty nice.

I don't see a "Saved folder" anywhere. I don't have that folder online in AIM Mail or in Chatter.

All I want to do is be able to see these folders:

New Mail
    Old Mail
    Sent
    Spam
    Recently Deleted

in Chatter. I assumed, after reading all the hype and craze over IMAP, that all of the folders on my IMAP account would be downloaded to whatever email client I have that supports IMAP (Chatter).
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Oh, I only have a 755P now because Sprint screwed up an exchange they were doing for my IP-830W. I really don't have a preference right now when it comes to PalmOS or WM though this new 755P they gave me is pretty nice.

I don't see a "Saved folder" anywhere. I don't have that folder online in AIM Mail or in Chatter.

All I want to do is be able to see these folders:

New Mail
    Old Mail
    Sent
    Spam
    Recently Deleted

in Chatter. I assumed, after reading all the hype and craze over IMAP, that all of the folders on my IMAP account would be downloaded to whatever email client I have that supports IMAP (Chatter).
    in chatter go into your aim inbox screen, select menu-> new mailbox (folder) -> pick the one you want to associate the mailbox to in the drop down list. make sure you have sync'd aim once first.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch