1.    #1  
    I picked up a jabra bt125 from best buy yesterday, and had some problems. Before I take it back I want to see if you guys can help. The phone and the headset pairs fine, but when I try to use it to answer the phone or if I answer the phone and then try to use it to pick up the call it doesnt do anything. If the phone is not in use and I tap it a few times it causes the phone to redial the last number called. I have a nokia bh-600 on order from dell, but I'm wondering if I will have the same issue.

Also could I get some clarification on the Bluetooth hacks I've read about? Is that for the 755p or is this phone already supposed to have all the bluetooth issues resolved? Is there a headset that works with the 755p out the box without any hacks or tweaking? I dont need bluetooth for syncing or DUN, i just want the headset to work!
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
  2.    #2  
    In case it may help someone I figured out my issue. In my hands-free preferences I didnt have it checked to "Alwyas route calls to Hands-Free." Once I checked that the headset worked perfectly. It has great incoming sound but the outgoing sound is somewhat digital and at times muffled. Hopefully the Nokia one I have on order will perform well, I've read good reviews on it.
    I have used a Jabra JX10 and Aliph Jawbone with my 755p. Both pair easily, work well, have good sound, etc. I highly recommend both.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ecowper View Post
    I have used a Jabra JX10 and Aliph Jawbone with my 755p. Both pair easily, work well, have good sound, etc. I highly recommend both.
    Thanks! If the bh-600 doesnt work out I will try those next!