1.    #1  
    Hi,

For the contacts list accessed through the Phone application, is there any way to get the "Mobile" numbers for every single contact to show up as the first in their list of numbers?

...and if it's not too much to ask, it sure would be nice to be able to say... then list "home" next, then list "work" after that, etc. etc...

Thanks for any pointers!
    => Shadowhawk
    There is a drop down arrow next to each item you mention in the contacts and you can change them to anyone you want. A great feature if you use the phone application's drop down favorites is that when you highlight one you can press the space bar and it will show all the numbers for that contact and you can then scroll to the one you want to dial.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  3.    #3  
    Hm, if I'm reading your response right, you're suggesting that I could go into each contact and shuffling the numbers into the order that I want...right?

I have rather a large number of contacts, and rather than doing that for each contact individually, I was hoping for a way to set "in one place" for *all* of my contacts to be reshuffled at once...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhawk View Post
    Hm, if I'm reading your response right, you're suggesting that I could go into each contact and shuffling the numbers into the order that I want...right?

I have rather a large number of contacts, and rather than doing that for each contact individually, I was hoping for a way to set "in one place" for *all* of my contacts to be reshuffled at once...
    I guess I missed the part that you wanted to do it for every contact, sorry.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    There is a priority in the sync conduit. I'm not sure whether it will change all of them or only new ones.