Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Well, thankfully not entirely.

I was filling up my new 8GB SDHC card and after 5 hours of continuous transfers it just died. I couldn't get it to power up or anything, even when plugged into my sync cable. Fortunately, I had my wall charger in my laptop bag and after plugging it in for a few moments it came alive with 0% battery. I never would have guessed that (even plugged into the sync cable) the battery could drain in five hours. Now I know!

I guess it may be time to go buy that card reader too!
    It maybe that your usb port doesn't have the power to charge it.
    Um, seriously, card reader.

I can't imagine dumping 8G of data across full speed USB.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Well, I picked up a cardreader ($15) on the way home. WOW! I knew the treo sync was a slow way to go but we're talking exponential increase. I dumped 5GB on that card in less than 1 hour! It's insanely fast. In fact, I filled up my card and my Treo hasn't even recovered to full charge yet!!
    lol...nice one. Were you using Card Reader the 1st time or actually syncing all that data??
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I was syncing b/t pTunes deluxe and WMP11. I thought I could save a few bucks and not buy either CardReader or a card reader. I guess I could have, but my time and sanity is worth more than the $15 on a reader!