1.    #1  
    I was kind of surprised by how small the screen looks...I guess that's in comaparison to the T/E's screen. I think I confused resolution with size. I'm sure I'll adapt but was anyone else kind of surprised?

Lorraine
    As I recall, all of the Treo screens. from the 600 on have been smaller than the old Palm PDA screens. The benefit of the smaller screens is that everything should look a bit sharper (there are more pixels per square inch) but everything is also a bit smaller.

I personally like the smaller screens, but I do remember it taking me a while to get used to after switching over from my Tungsten T3.

TMann
    Sprint Centro owner
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TMann View Post
    As I recall, all of the Treo screens. from the 600 on have been smaller than the old Palm PDA screens. The benefit of the smaller screens is that everything should look a bit sharper (there are more pixels per square inch) but everything is also a bit smaller.

I personally like the smaller screens, but I do remember it taking me a while to get used to after switching over from my Tungsten T3.

TMann
    You did adapt though? I can't think of another phone that would be more suitable for me (And oh, how I've looked!) I don't like the sliding keyboard concept. I don't want to have to open a device to use it. I started out wanting a PDA, not a converged device. Wi-fi is lacking where I live and I started thinking how helpful it'd be to be able to have Google Maps, phone directories, etc. on the go with internet access.

Now I'm wondering how the heck I'm going to manage the internet on this tiny screen.

Lorraine
    The resolution is sooo much better after a day or so I did not notice. Even though I have a TX with a larger screen, I pretty much am hooked on the Treo- it does so much so well!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathearder View Post
    The resolution is sooo much better after a day or so I did not notice. Even though I have a TX with a larger screen, I pretty much am hooked on the Treo- it does so much so well!
    Hey stranger! Don't I know you from somewhere???

That's exactly what I was hoping!

Lorraine
    Quote Originally Posted by lorraineg57 View Post
    I was kind of surprised by how small the screen looks...I guess that's in comaparison to the T/E's screen. I think I confused resolution with size. I'm sure I'll adapt but was anyone else kind of surprised?Lorraine
    I recall from several years ago, when I switched from a Tungsten C to the Treo, that the screen seemed small at first. I don't even notice now. I can't recall when the last time I noticed was. Give it a couple days, use it normally. I think you'll love it.

Eric
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ecowper View Post
    I recall from several years ago, when I switched from a Tungsten C to the Treo, that the screen seemed small at first. I don't even notice now. I can't recall when the last time I noticed was. Give it a couple days, use it normally. I think you'll love it.

Eric
    Thanks for the input. I figured it was just a matter of adjustment.

Lorraine
    You sure do Lorraine. Glad to see you pulled the trigger and got this phone. I really love mine!