Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    What version should the Bluetooth manager be after updating with the Verizon MR?
    It should be 3.1.2.
    Palm Downloads and Treo Tips and Tricks:
    Opensourcepalm.com
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Thanks, that's what I've got.

Has anyone noticed any improvement with BT since updating?
    I had the MR loaded and a defective BT swapped out in the same week, and It seemed to work for a few days, and now (I am hoping completely unrelated to the MR) the earpiece just COMPLETELY stopped working.

While the phone was working, I was a little confused over the new features of the headset. The headset is a motorola 505 that has Easy Pair, so it acts a little differently when you power it on... It immediately goes into pairing mode and if it finds a device to connect to it automatically connects. Once I figured it out, though it worked fine for the few days until the phone died...

I called Verizon and they said I should have the replacement phone tomorrow by 7:00pm. I am curious if the new one will have the MR, or if I will have to get the update on the new phone...
    Palm Downloads and Treo Tips and Tricks:
    Opensourcepalm.com
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I'm not sure my bluetooth is any better after the MR. I have a new Parott Minikit and the connection drops intermittently (not while on a call)
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I have not noticed any improvements with bluetooth since the MR.
    Palm IIIx -> Sprint Treo 300 -> Sprint Treo 600 -> Verizon Treo 700P -> Verizon Motorola Moto Q 9m
    Jabra JX10 -> Motorola HS-850 -> Aliph Jawbone

Arizona Criminal Attorney |
    Arizona DUI Attorney
    Jawbone headset. 700p wouldn't hold a connection more than 5 minutes if not in a call.

No change after the MR
    I use Cardo Scala 500. It worked intermiitently pre MR but it is a blast post MR! It is a delight now. Even when it goes into sleep mode after a minute or so if a call comes in i just touch the activate button on the headset and it pairs back up immediately. Vast improvement for me!

We all need a little dirt (life's events) to grow!
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    Mine sounds great on my GX470 now.
    gonna pull out a few of the headsets that sucked before today a nd test a few and see how they do.

My bluetooth data recieve from my laptop has increased in speed 10 fold.

so far im liking the BT fixes
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW