Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
  1.    #141  
    Hi Malatesta,

Thanks for the feedback on PictureSMS running on Centro.

If you don't have a microSD card yet, just let someone beam/bt you a picture. Or you can use your desktop to edit and resize the pictures then send it to your email. The email should be accessible by your email client in Centro.

Unfortunately, you can only hotsync .pdb and .prc.
    SMS Machine PictureSMS SMS Commander BattLogger TraceCrash MemoManager vCardManager

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com
    Everything seems to work for me except for pictures, including Lil Picture. The test in Media Manager displays everything just fine for that entry but when that mobile sends me a text it displays only the mobile number as the sender.
    I am using Butler keyguard, is this a problem?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Sounds like you didn't set up your address book in PSMS. Menu->View->Address Book.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntzupa View Post
    Hi Malatesta,

Thanks for the feedback on PictureSMS running on Centro.

If you don't have a microSD card yet, just let someone beam/bt you a picture. Or you can use your desktop to edit and resize the pictures then send it to your email. The email should be accessible by your email client in Centro.

Unfortunately, you can only hotsync .pdb and .prc.
    Gotcha, yup that sounds to be it and will do! thanks

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I use a profile app to change the volume of my sms ringers throughout the day. Does pSMS use the volume settings under "Sound and Alerts"? All my text messages are coming in very loud even though I have my text ringer volume at "1." Is there a way I can have pSMS change the volume according to the settings under Sounds and Alerts?
  6.    #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo View Post
    I use a profile app to change the volume of my sms ringers throughout the day. Does pSMS use the volume settings under "Sound and Alerts"? All my text messages are coming in very loud even though I have my text ringer volume at "1." Is there a way I can have pSMS change the volume according to the settings under Sounds and Alerts?
    Hi rigo,

Not for now. PictureSMS' volume setting is centralized in the media setting. This is because we are using Pocket Tunes as the alert player and indepedenpent to the system volume setting. The centralized volume does control ptunes' volume.

Sorry for the delayed reply. I just moved in to a new place. But I'm cool now.
    SMS Machine PictureSMS SMS Commander BattLogger TraceCrash MemoManager vCardManager

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678