1.    #1  
    Tried two so far and both have problems...

IOGear Model Bluetooth Hands Free Car Kit (GBHFK201W6):

I only used this one on my 700p. Very spotty. Sometimes it would somehow turn off the Bluetooth on the phone if I placed a call (not disconnect, turn off, I had to go into my Bluetooth settings and turn it back on). It would get thru the ringing but then kill the Bluetooth when the other side picked up. It also would occasionally lose pairing and I'd have to remove it as a trusted device and re-add it. Sometimes that wouldn't work either. I'd wait a few hours and then it would majically work by itself again. This one is NOT on the Palm compatibility list, so not even going to bother trying it with my 755p.

Motorola HF820:

Looks cool. Can't maintain idle pairing for more than a few minutes, but works fine while on a call. When I turn it on it pairs up pretty quick so I can just turn it on when my phone rings to answer calls. This one IS on the Palm compatibility list for the 755p. I asked Palm about it and they said that was a known issue with the HF820. Uh, if this is a known issue then why is it on the compatibilty list? They gave me some BS answer about their testing procedure and pointed out that there's a disclaimer on the site that things could change, blah, blah, blah. So that disclaimer pretty much renders the list useless to me.

Soooo, any good good suggestions for a Bluetooth speaker out there?
    Yes. The Motorola T-305 works perfectly with my 755 as it did with several 700p's. The speaker isn't as clear IMO as the HF820, but it has NEVER lost pairing.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 02flhrci View Post
    Yes. The Motorola T-305 works perfectly with my 755 as it did with several 700p's. The speaker isn't as clear IMO as the HF820, but it has NEVER lost pairing.
    Hmmm, I may just try to give that one a whirl. Thanks for the recommendation!