1.    #1  
    I just bought a SD card for my treo so i can tranfer my mp3 songs to it. I was hoping i can upload them on my phone and use them as ringtones. Clearly 650's dont take mp3 songs what can i do? please help
    There are a few good ring tone management applications that use MP3s. LightWav, CallBlock, RingCare (which has an optional desktop component for editing) are worth looking at.
    If you want freeware, try Musictones or Minitones.
    Minitone works very well. It however consumes RAM because it "converts" the MP3 - so you can't keep your songs on the SD Card and play it from there using Minitones. But that is what I have been using - I don't have more than 2 or 3 different ringtones set at any time - so consuming a little more RAM is not a problem
    Satish Joshi
    Quote Originally Posted by smjoshi View Post
    Minitone works very well. It however consumes RAM because it "converts" the MP3 - so you can't keep your songs on the SD Card and play it from there using Minitones. But that is what I have been using - I don't have more than 2 or 3 different ringtones set at any time - so consuming a little more RAM is not a problem
    Mintones does allow you to cut a small section of the mp3 for use as a ringtone, and that is incorporated into your ringtone library on the phone. The original is still available on the SD card.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    It's new from GoTreo:

http://gotreosoftware.com/products/RingCare/

I like the desktop management component. Anyone try it yet?