1.    #1  
    Hey all, anyone tried this email program yet on a 755p?
    Looks pretty slick!
    I was wondering also.... thanks for posting, but this thread may be better in "Palm Communications" section.

alf
    It is a real basic program. There is no attachment support. Not sure what the appeal would be to purchase this over Chatter or Snappermail. Versamail is free and does more so I am not sure who the audience is for Krome.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    I see no reason to betray my love of Snapper with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    I see no reason to betray my love of Snapper with this.
    LMAO...I love "Snapper" too.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    LMAO...I love "Snapper" too.
    It's the early days for Krome. And it costs less than ChatterEmail or Snappermail too. The question, like someone asked, is can it compete with VersaMail.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Resetter View Post
    It's the early days for Krome. And it costs less than ChatterEmail or Snappermail too. The question, like someone asked, is can it compete with VersaMail.
    My personal opinion is that Chatter is only $40... For the full feature set you get with it, it's the best out there... AND a bargain!
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    Ok... while I'm sure Krome will have its fans, I don't think I will be one of them.

I just could not get it set-up nor could I get to see what the mails would look like in it. When I did get something set-up, there appears to be no way of interrupting what ever it is doing, resulting in a 'frozen' state. I did not have the patience to wait for it to time out.

The irritating 'trial' pop-up prevented me from exploring further.
    Personally I think they should rename Chatteremail as Crasheremail. It causes constant crashing on my 680 and I tried getting support for it on their forums - to which Marc replied "I have no idea why Chatteremail is causing your Treo to crash".

Now That's some GREAT support!

Snapper is so much better but lacks the background sync and ability to sync pop email
    Quote Originally Posted by imissmypdq View Post
    Personally I think they should rename Chatteremail as Crasheremail. It causes constant crashing on my 680 and...
    With over 20k licensed users, surely a good number of them are happy with it. Maybe there is something wrong with your setup. I'm sure it is the same with Snappermail, i.e., a good number are happy with that too.

But this is a thread about Krome.

- mvk
    VM is better than chattermail. You can't even do a global address lookup with chatter. You can't even come close with Krome. VM is superior to all, except maybe Snapper.
    Matty