Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by vMAC View Post
    I guess that's exactly my point. You are staying with Sprint because they are cheap but you are using twice the amount of resources to handle as a customer like me who probably spends double (or more) of what you spend. Seems like reason enough for me to cancel you and I'm a small business owner who values every customer.

(On a side / political note; sounds like something a democrat would think was acceptable)
    I'm not cheap on purpose. Most of my money goes to paying for school. The rest is for necessities and a tiny bit left for things like my cell phone bill.

Don't give use that elitist "I'm a small business owner" / "... spends double (or more) of what you spend" line. It doesn't matter if you pay them more every month. If a person is paying a company for a service they signed a contract for, the company should give the same quality of customer service to them.

I'm not using twice the amount of resources. I'm using the amount of resources it takes to get SPRINT to fix THEIR errors.
    It seems that some people may be missing a common point among the specific cases here. The reason some people make calls to customer service is to have BILLING ERRORS corrected. Somewhere I read (do not know if it is true) each time you are transferred, it is counted as a new call. So, a customer receives her bill and notices an error. The customer calls "customer service" and is transferred to another department. The customer is disconnected or stuck on hold for over an hour and calls back and starts the process over. This may result in multiple "calls" to be counted against that customer.

Yes, there are plenty of people abusing the system. People calling and trying to get free stuff they do not deserve. People disputing accurate bills in order to avoid paying what they owe. People trying to get information about someone else's account. Etc.

The root cause in the specific cases in this thread is still the BILLING ERROR. The customer has no control over these billing errors and should not be held accountable for them or for having them corrected.
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    Why?...How long have you been with Sprint? Not long enough to support that Avatar maybe(i.e. Carier Bandwagoner). I have been with Sprint five years and I hate CS but the good have seem to out weigh the bad.
    1 year and I have been with every carrier in SoCal... the only reason I have that as my Avatar is because I like their logo Verizon is the best by far except they are too expensive for what Sprint gives me for 1/2 the price. Sprint will NOT give me a 755p under any circumstance and I know for a fact verizon would.. its crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    It seems that some people may be missing a common point among the specific cases here. The reason some people make calls to customer service is to have BILLING ERRORS corrected. Somewhere I read (do not know if it is true) each time you are transferred, it is counted as a new call. So, a customer receives her bill and notices an error. The customer calls "customer service" and is transferred to another department. The customer is disconnected or stuck on hold for over an hour and calls back and starts the process over. This may result in multiple "calls" to be counted against that customer.

Yes, there are plenty of people abusing the system. People calling and trying to get free stuff they do not deserve. People disputing accurate bills in order to avoid paying what they owe. People trying to get information about someone else's account. Etc.

The root cause in the specific cases in this thread is still the BILLING ERROR. The customer has no control over these billing errors and should not be held accountable for them or for having them corrected.
    AND...

He already said that when he explained this, they reinstated his account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    1 year and I have been with every carrier in SoCal... the only reason I have that as my Avatar is because I like their logo Verizon is the best by far except they are too expensive for what Sprint gives me for 1/2 the price. Sprint will NOT give me a 755p under any circumstance and I know for a fact verizon would.. its crazy
    How do you know Verizon would when Sprint has always been the tolerant of the two? Verizon may and you will pay in the long run and if Sprint won't, you only pay now.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    I'm not cheap on purpose. Most of my money goes to paying for school. The rest is for necessities and a tiny bit left for things like my cell phone bill.

Don't give use that elitist "I'm a small business owner" / "... spends double (or more) of what you spend" line. It doesn't matter if you pay them more every month. If a person is paying a company for a service they signed a contract for, the company should give the same quality of customer service to them.

I'm not using twice the amount of resources. I'm using the amount of resources it takes to get SPRINT to fix THEIR errors.
    I guess we agree then, because all you have stated above is that you are using twice the resources regardless of who's error it is. I agree that it probably was Sprint, but who cares, they gave you a chance to leave and you didn't. So if you get the billing error again I think it would be justified for Sprint not to take your CS call and hold you to your contract.

BTW the definition of an ***** is someone who keeps doing the same thing and expecting different results. i.e. calling Sprint and expecting them to fix your bill if they haven't after 50 calls. Just MHO
    I'd expect that people who expect to have bill errors fixed would care. I highly doubt you'd just sit there and take it the way you're saying I should. Also, please don't go around calling people idiots when you don't know them and haven't experienced what they're going through.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Didn't call you an ***** I stated what the definition of an ***** was; and an example of what an ***** would do, take it how you will.

And you're right I wouldn't take it, that's the reason I left Cingular and will never go back. The difference between me and you is that you want to keep taking it even though they gave you a way to get out free. I paid over $400 to disconnect all of my lines from them and it was well worth it.
    If I made as much money as you do, I would switch in a heartbeat.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123