1.    #1  
    Is it possible to copy the files that the SMS app uses from the 1.10 MR from an updated phone and then copy them to a non-updated phone? If so, can someone do this and post them? Thanks in advance!
    Yes, please. This is the only major problem I have with my 700P. The 30 second lag after sending a message in a long list is very annoying. Is this problem fixed in the 1.10 MR?
  3.    #3  
    Yes, apparently it is fixed with the MR...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by littlerm View Post
    Yes, please. This is the only major problem I have with my 700P. The 30 second lag after sending a message in a long list is very annoying. Is this problem fixed in the 1.10 MR?
    Someone in another thread posted an actual screenshot (from a regular camera) that shows new options in the SMS menu, one of which is "Disable Read Receipts"... I'm dying to get my hands on it!!!
    Bump
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
  6.    #6  
    I finally got the update... If someone tells me which files are related to the SMS app, I'll get 'em off my phone and share them. I can confirm that the update DOES FIX the SMS issue. I'm quite a happy camper right now!
    Did it fix the bluetooth issue?
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
  8.    #8  
    I don't know. I don't use bluetooth on this phone except to occasionally transfer contacts/etc between Treos and I never had a problem doing that...