1.    #1  
    Hi All

I have been searching for months now and have not found an app. that meets my needs. I'm looking for a call forwarding app. What I would like is to modify the screen so it has the normal buttons that say "Answer", "Ignore", and "Ignore with text message". To those I would like to add "Forward to 555.555.5555" and "Forward to 555.555.5551". I run a couple different businesses and it would be nice to forward different calls to different voice mail systems, etc.

If anyone has seen anything like this or any call forwarding apps. please let me know, thanks.
    SL
    Chief of Operations - High Camp
    http://www.highcamp.ca
  2.    #2  
    No answers? No body has seen or has a need for anything like this?

I guess I'll start brushing up on programing for Palm and write one myself. The difficulty I foresee is that I'm on Rogers and they mess with the Treo's call forwarding utilities.

Thanks
    SL
    Chief of Operations - High Camp
    http://www.highcamp.ca
    I don't see that working on a per-call basis b/c to call forward the phone needs to communicate with the network to enable/disable it (which is time consuming to the tune of a few seconds (at least on sprint)).

But I could be wrong, that area isn't my forte.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    High Camp did you find an answer....I would like the same capability if possible...for Treo 680
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by High Camp View Post
    Hi All

I have been searching for months now and have not found an app. that meets my needs. I'm looking for a call forwarding app. What I would like is to modify the screen so it has the normal buttons that say "Answer", "Ignore", and "Ignore with text message". To those I would like to add "Forward to 555.555.5555" and "Forward to 555.555.5551". I run a couple different businesses and it would be nice to forward different calls to different voice mail systems, etc.

If anyone has seen anything like this or any call forwarding apps. please let me know, thanks.
    The "Do not disturb feature" of Lightwav has a call forwarding option. But don't know if it fully suits your requirement
    http://www.toysoft.ca/lightwav.html

John
    Leonardo, Listpro, Agendus12, Phone Magic, Adarian Money, Ultrasoft Money, Lightwave 2.4

SMS Scheduler, FunSMS, SMS Counter, PictureSMS 1.01B2, Butler, Phone Technician

Resco Backup, Resco Photo Viewer, Mobilewrite, Text Plus, Card Reader,SlovoEd Dict.

Project @ Hand
    Not sure if it does what you want, but you should take a look at 2Dial.
    Try GrandCentral...it's not exactly what you are looking for but can do what you want and much more.
    i think call filter would be great