1.    #1  
    I've got a weird one since upgrading. My Treo will freeze for 15-30 seconds before it will let me do anything occasionally. It doesn't crash, just locks up. Anyone else having this issue? I suspect that the Butler keyguard (even though it is off) is the culprit, but I haven't removed Butler yet to check.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
  2. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I do have an occasional freeze. Having never had the pre-MR 700, I assumed it was just leftover from the original lag problems. I do also have Butler, and do not use the keyguard. I'm not really sure that's the problem, though.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I have a similar problem post MR and did not have this prior to MR. I also do not have Butler installed.
  4.    #4  
    Weird. I didn't have the issue until after the MR as well. The phone will lock solid for 15-30 seconds and then will finally come alive. Here's a short list of what I have installed:

Zlauncher
    Butler
    LudusP
    Handyshopper
    Causerie
    Google maps
    PMT
    Resco Explorer
    Ringo
    Volumecare
    Backupman
    Reset Dr
    TCPMP
    LJP
    KeyguardTime+

I'm running an 8gb SD card as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by dimapb View Post
    I have a similar problem post MR and did not have this prior to MR. I also do not have Butler installed.
    Ditto
    Oh, and the only things I installed were Bejeweled, Solitaire, and Googlemaps.
  7.    #7  
    I've been running Google maps 1.1.1, I'm going to upgrade to 1.2 and see if that fixes it. I'll keep y'all posted.
    it happens to me all the time and I was able to associate it for sure with data connection connecting/disconnecting. Try to notice the data connection icon before and after the freeze and you should see the little arrows disapear/appear as this happens.

If this is what you see happening on your treo, welcome aboard, you have been affected by the network connecting/disconnecting issue. Read along ...