1.    #1  
    A newbie to the Palm, so please excuse me if you have heard this one before ...

Using VersaMail with my company's exchange server works great, except for the fact it will not sync contacts that are in subfolders of the contact folder. Is there a workaround instead of dumping ALL of my contacts into the contacts folderinstead of using subfolders?

Also, is there a way to save user name/passwords in blazer for websites I usuall access, like Yahoo mail etc....

Thanks and great forum
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I'l pass on the versamail questoin since I use Chatteremail. For the auto-complete in blazer go to menu/options/preferences/general tab/check auto-complete box. Things wont be prefilled in but they will pop up as you type. Also make sure disable cookies is NOT checked to help make the browsing experience better.

Good luck with the Treo
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Versamail will not sync subfolders. Only the main calendar, contacts and inbox.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
    Versamail will not sync subfolders. Only the main calendar, contacts and inbox.
    Thanks muchly