1.    #1  
    I realize the connectors dont quit line up , but I am wondering about the acctuall batery it self will is power the 650....

I am working on my own MOD, since I ca not wait or afford another a nother treo, slimed down what ever and when ever it gets hear
    It's Simple really..........
    ...............Forgive
    What kind of MOD are you doing? Why not just use a Treo 650 battery, or a Seidio extended battery?
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
  3.    #3  
    I am thining it out I have taken the antenna out and have rounded down the edges, so now I am wanting to shave some of the thickness
    ...............Forgive
    Quote Originally Posted by ittherapy View Post
    I am thining it out I have taken the antenna out and have rounded down the edges, so now I am wanting to shave some of the thickness
    Wow. That's one I have not heard of before.

Most 680 users are complaining of the low battery capacity. Do you really think that you would be happy shedding a little thickness in exchange for less battery time? Not me.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    hmmm this sounds interesting.

Maybe take some photos along the way and post them. I would be very curious to see how much width could be taken off. I have a couple dead treos that i could experiment with along side you.
  6.    #6  
    I certainly will post some...I have 3 versions on the go....I simply like to tinker and truley dont have enough money to throw down for every new model of treo....750..680....I feel th treo is simply the best out there....it can truley be a one handed machine which I love so much.
    ...............Forgive
    I would upgrade from the 650, but the changes have been so insignificant that its not worth it.