1.    #1  
    Help! Just got the Treo 680. After I did the first sync, it now will not ring or vibrate when there is an incoming call. I have reset it, I have checked all the preferences, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the palm software. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    To state the obvious. Have you checked the position of the ringer switch on top of the phone.
    I have had my 680 for 8 months and that switch still gets me. I will flip the switch to off and then plug in an FM transmitter. When I unplug the transmitter, I can't figure out why I can't hear anything. Then I finally realize that the switch is flipped.
    jb
    Blackberry Curve 8310
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbonnot03 View Post
    I have had my 680 for 8 months and that switch still gets me. I will flip the switch to off and then plug in an FM transmitter. When I unplug the transmitter, I can't figure out why I can't hear anything. Then I finally realize that the switch is flipped.
    It's not just me then! I thought I must be going senile (well, more senile perhaps!) when I spent 10 minutes trying to get the sound to work with TCPMP the other day. For the second time in a couple of weeks!
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...