Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Is there a program out there that will tell me and keep track of minutes, night and weekend minutes, data usage, and how many txts I use?

Im considering moving to "Pay as you go" instead of month-2-month like I am on T-Mobile, and I want to know if I actually use a good amount of data, more then 1-5MB.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    nevermind. Minutes Plus does it. But can someone explain what a "data minute" is and if it will tell me how many KB I use?
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    try smartphonetools.com

data minutes are for minutes used on older non-gprs data calls or plans that charge by minutes instead of kilobytes.

versamail doesn't work so well with it though.
    Last edited by frantid; 07/09/2007 at 07:06 PM.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch