Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Hi.

I installed the original Spring MR 1.10 using the synch cable. The install seemed to work ok. Phone Info says Treo700p-1.10-SPNT.

However I still have the audio skipping problem and slow application switching.

Also new problem was introduced with the MR:

Audio signal when the phone goes in and out of coverage even though the sound preferences have this alert set to off.

So my question is: Do I need to reinstall the MR after it was reposted or are these known problems with the reposted MR?
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rpungin View Post
    Hi.

I installed the original Spring MR 1.10 using the synch cable. The install seemed to work ok. Phone Info says Treo700p-1.10-SPNT.

Audio signal when the phone goes in and out of coverage even though the sound preferences have this alert set to off.

So my question is: Do I need to reinstall the MR after it was reposted or are these known problems with the reposted MR?
    The update is identical!
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    Quote Originally Posted by rpungin View Post
    Hi.

Yeah its the exact same as the SD version there is just something in the hotsync process that caused all the failures, but that coverage alert is a known problem with the MR.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    OK, so is it just me who has the audio skipping problem after the MR?
    My tethered install showed that the MR was successful via the revision (1.10), but several files were not updated. I subsequently did the SD install and my unit is rock solid now, no skips, minimal lag.
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmster View Post
    My tethered install showed that the MR was successful via the revision (1.10), but several files were not updated. I subsequently did the SD install and my unit is rock solid now, no skips, minimal lag.
    I reinstalled the reposted MR via SD card and now things are better. So if anyone installed the original MR via USB, I suggest to reinstall the reposted one via the SD card.
    I did both. The second (for me) resulted is a slightly better performance.
    I still have lags, BT is better but the skipping was worse. So I upgraded pTunes from 3x Deluxe to 4x Deluxe and not the skipping is only minor.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover