1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of any stores in the NOVA area that have the update? I went to a couple but they didn't have it! If anybody has a copy of it, PM or e-mail me if you are willing to share it, PLEASE!
  2.    #2  
    Update: I got the MR from the Tysons Corner store this afternoon and so far I haven't had any issues!!! 13 months after I bought this phone, it finally seems to work! Yay!
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I also went to the Tysons Corner store today and they upgraded me. The Fairfax store which is closer to me didn't have it. The whole process took almost two hours though because someone was in front of me getting it installed and they told me it would be 45 mins per treo to upgrade.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by aweyrich View Post
    I also went to the Tysons Corner store today and they upgraded me. The Fairfax store which is closer to me didn't have it. The whole process took almost two hours though because someone was in front of me getting it installed and they told me it would be 45 mins per treo to upgrade.

hahaha, I wonder if that was me who was in front of you. I picked up my phone at about 5:20. Small world!!
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I came at 6:45 and dropped it off with an African American woman behind the desk and it was done at 8:45. May have been you and it is a small world .

now because of our posts - all of DC and VA are going to flock to that store and create business - hahaha - serves them right for how long it took

oh and by the way - they only have one card that the update is on. that is why it takes so long - they can only do one phone at a time.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by aweyrich View Post
    I came at 6:45 and dropped it off with an African American woman behind the desk and it was done at 8:45. May have been you and it is a small world .

now because of our posts - all of DC and VA are going to flock to that store and create business - hahaha - serves them right for how long it took

oh and by the way - they only have one card that the update is on. that is why it takes so long - they can only do one phone at a time.
    Yeah, I think that same lady helped me! That's so funny... I tried to get her to give me a copy of the SD card but she said no... I bet you you are right..Everyone is going to swarm that store...!
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    CROSS YOUR FINGERS. I'm sitting in the Verizon store on Lee Hwy in Fairfax. They have the update. The first time the guy tried to do it a phone call came in and it aborted. I had to leave for an appt. Now I'm back and he says it is going through the process. I hope it's worth it. The rep told me that this is the first walk in he has done (makes me very nervous) that he has been updating the stock. I'll keep you posted.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Well, Everything went ok. I restored from Resco Backup. Only thing I can find is my notifications on chatter are now silent. I just have to figure out where to fix it. Very happy so far.