1.    #1  
    Is anyone else scheduled to get the 755p? Maybe I'll just get an IPhone. I am just so fed up with Sprint. I've been a customer 7 years and they cheat me every chance they get. Mysterious charges, blatant lies. Either you watch your bill every month and spend hours on the phone talking to idiots who don't speak English or you end up paying $30 a month in error charges. I'm paying $150/month for 2 phones, not that many minutes, and one Vision plan. Only because they keep adding things I didn't ask for, or come up with some other way tp cheat me.
    Verizon might...rumored launch is Sept. 4.

http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/8...-in-september/
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by masonuc View Post
    Is anyone else scheduled to get the 755p? Maybe I'll just get an IPhone. I am just so fed up with Sprint. I've been a customer 7 years and they cheat me every chance they get. Mysterious charges, blatant lies. Either you watch your bill every month and spend hours on the phone talking to idiots who don't speak English or you end up paying $30 a month in error charges. I'm paying $150/month for 2 phones, not that many minutes, and one Vision plan. Only because they keep adding things I didn't ask for, or come up with some other way tp cheat me.
    Keep calling and maybe they will send you one of those dropping your service letters. Then you can go elsewhere with no early termination fees. Do all you can to get on SERO plans. Keep calling until you get it and your will bill will get cut in half.. If not they will get sick of hearing from you and they will send you the letter of termination. Works either way. Pay half, or leave for free.
    ps. don't go to AT&T if you have complaints now it will only get worse.
    T-Mobile has the best customer service, but they coverages is horrible outside major cities. And their phone suck outside the Wing which is a warmed over MDA.

But Verizon and Alltel the only US carriers that COULD have the Treo 755p outside of Sprint. And I have not heard anything about Alltel carrying the Treo.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about