• Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not sure

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1.    #1  
    Over the last 5 months, I have had issues with Verizon wireless sync causing a reset on my phone every time it tries to sync.

After trying to find articles on how to fix the issue without a hard reset, I thought I would try a few things and then share my findings.

The source of my problem had to do with GE Supra Esync. After installing esync, i could no longer use wireless sync. Here is what I did to fix the problem without a Hard Reset.

From the home menu selets apps (click with your stylus on the time).
    Select Delete.
    Delete any wireless sync items (there my be more than one)
    Click on wireless sync (if you had my problem, this will cause the phone to reboot, which is what you want to happen).
    When the phone comes back up, go to wireless sync again. Is should download everything.
    Now you need to set up your sync settings again. I have used both PC Monitor and Pop3, both had problems.
    After setting up the sync info, perform a sync.

It will work (at least it did for me). If the problem comes back, I will add to this post to let you know that this solution was temporary.

However, this stopped the recycling of the phone and it also allowed both my Supra ekey and Verizon wireless sync to work.

I am guessing that there is a file incompatability, but no matter what the guess, I am happy that I did not have to do a hard reboot again.

Hope this helps someone to have a less frustrating day. I know that I have had many!
  2.    #2  
    It has been a few weeks now and the recycling when doing has not come back.