1.    #1  
    I have a set of icons that I -=borrowed=- off the iphone and I was looking to turn them into an icon set for Treo Lnchr. I attached them to this post...

Also I would like to know how to do this myself... If anyone knows where to find directions on how to do this I would appreciate that to!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Palm Downloads and Treo Tips and Tricks:
    Opensourcepalm.com
    Just make the background color a solid color that doesn't exist in the icon, like red or pink or something. Treolauncher uses the upper left pixel as the transparent color (no need to save them as a gif). Save them as a .bmp. Be sure to share in the TL thread. You might need to increase color depth to 8 or 16 bit if they are not already in that format in order to get transparency to work (from my experience). Good luck.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Or you could use this palm/iphone launcher that someone else already developed
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New Treo 700P Sprint User
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    For Zlauncher sets, there is ZL Iconset Factory

cheers
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo View Post
    Or you could use this palm/iphone launcher that someone else already developed
    I tried the iphony launcher and i have halfway figured out how to work it, but in the settings, when you choose what program to link the buttons up to it won't let you choose "messaging" or "calendar".

Any suggestions?
    Palm Downloads and Treo Tips and Tricks:
    Opensourcepalm.com
    You can also find iPhone icons ready for TreoLauncher in first zip here: http://discuss.treocentral.com/showp...&postcount=970
    Last edited by dslunceford; 07/09/2007 at 11:03 AM.
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroth View Post
    I tried the iphony launcher and i have halfway figured out how to work it, but in the settings, when you choose what program to link the buttons up to it won't let you choose "messaging" or "calendar".

Any suggestions?

Depending on what model you have the messaging application may be nexter. See this thread for more info

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ghlight=nexter
    Messaging on my Sprint 700P is "Nexter" Calendar is "Calendar-PDat
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    IPhony is interesting, but I still would rather something more creative and original :/