Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I don't want to order online, my phone should be here Monday or Tuesday.
    Any chain office stores have decent ones?

Lorraine
    Quote Originally Posted by lorraineg57@comcast. View Post
    I don't want to order online, my phone should be here Monday or Tuesday.
    Any chain office stores have decent ones?

Lorraine
    welcome if you get it there is one that comes in the box i know with sprint it does not sure about other carriers . anyway i like the one it comes with its very clear unlike the ones that i bought from sprint cloudy and thick . it caused my screen to act up due to the pressure .
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post
    welcome if you get it there is one that comes in the box i know with sprint it does not sure about other carriers . anyway i like the one it comes with its very clear unlike the ones that i bought from sprint cloudy and thick . it caused my screen to act up due to the pressure .
    Thanks for the response! That's good, I need to save all the money I can to pay my Verizon ETF....

Yes, I ordered from Sprint and got the Sero plan.

Lorraine
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post
    The thing I hate about the protector that comes with the Treo is you have to cut it to fit. That's just cheap.

I bought these and think they work great. I also bought the Helix holster. The combination is just what I was looking for.
    If they include the same type that came with the 650 then avoid them. The one that came with the 650 was one you had to cut and it was more of a clear sticker than a screen protector. My wife put one on her 650 and when I removed it, the screen top layer nearly pulled off because the protector (if you can call it that) was stuck to the screen. They are paper thin and bubble easily.

High quality protectors like Martin Fields, Boxwave, Brando, etc are thick and don't have an adhesive that adheres to the screen. They are relatively easy to remove, but don't fall off or move on their own. They are also very thick and offer longevity and good protection.

Spend $15 and order a good one online. Until they get to you, leave the plastic wrap on the screen that comes with it or get a piece of overhead transparency from officemax and cut it to the correct size. That will give you protection until your online protector comes in.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    the one that comes with the treo you do cut but i found it to be real easy. check this board i saw somewhere where they talked about the others not being clear. and as for the bubbles they go away in a week tops just dont bother them and the bubbles will fade away.
    i have been using them since the 650 with no problem,like i said the other where so thick that when you go to put it around the edge it cause pressure to the screen and your screen reacts like you are pressing on it. meaning it wont allow you to use the touch screen
    bottom line its a matter of taste for me i like the one in the box it was real easy to come off
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    I use the palm brand cut to fits also, without any issues
    HTC Touch Pro
    Go to your local verizon store they have the best and cheapest screen protectors for the treo. just tell them you have a 700p and want to buy the pre cut screen protectors. Its $10 for 3 of them and they are crystal clear unlike a few other brands I have tried.
    07 08 07

Fellowes has a pack of 5 custom sheets called WriterRight. About 7 bucks, I think.

http://www.fellowes.com/Fellowes/sit...EEN_PROTECTORS

I do not have economic ties to Fellowes.

Hope the product does not injure my screen surface.

Robert in Austin, Texas
    The very best screen protectors are made by Brando. The web site is shop.brando.com.hk. $3.00 shipping anywhere in the world. I have ordered screen protectors for many PDAs from this site, and have always been happy.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by syarost View Post
    The very best screen protectors are made by Brando.
    They don't list the 755p. Is the 680/750 the same size?
    Obscura
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscura View Post
    They don't list the 755p. Is the 680/750 the same size?
    Yes, the T650, 680, 700, 750, 755 all have the same screen size.

Cheers.
    Treo 755p / Sprint
  13. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Before I got a Treo I would always order the screen protectors from Brando and was really anal about having the absolute best protector, mostly for graffiti recognition and touchscreen accuracy. Now that the Treo has a keyboard I care less about accuracy, since I usually just poke with my fingers. I find the Palm one that comes in the box works well enough as long as you cut it right (I almost screwed my last one up by cutting on the wrong line but managed to fix it). I kept my original protector on my Treo 650 for over two years until I just replaced it (the Treo, not the protector). I suppose it's a little dirty around the edges, but it's always been good for me. I guess if you play a lot of Bejeweled you might go through them faster.
    My favorite screen protector is the one from Shield Zone http://www.shieldzone.com/item_descr...MTREO755S.html . They have one for $11.95 with free shipping and they are guaranteed for life. I've had one on my Treo 650 for two years and it only shows a few very minor scratches
    just went through the Screen Protector ordeal myself with my new 755p, had to spend over a week with the factory peel off on the screen with those unfortunate words blocking my screen! Waited on an invisible shield instead of the one that came with the phone and when I got it I just did not like the spray they send with it and ended up screwing it up anyways. then went back to the stock one you have to cut and did not do well with that either. Next went to the sprint store and bought that fellows pack and hated them, not very clear, hard to cut and had faint lines on the sheets so returned them. Finally got the Palm Branded precut ones from staples and finally found my screen protector! Very thick, clear and easy to put on!
    I used to be a huge fan of BoxWave's Cleartouch Crystals. My new favorites are BoxWave's Anti-Glare and Martin Fields. If you want a good screen protector go with Martin Fields or BoxWave. You don't have to bother with cutting them to size and they don't almost pull the screen off with them when you remove them.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I use the BoxWave Cleartouch Crystal, best screen protector IMO. Can't even tell that I have it on!
    Haven't tried them yet myself, but here's the link.

(A guy could spend more on screen protectors than on a Treo)
  19. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I bought a Boxwave Crystal once, because I heard such great things, but when it arrived, the edges were cut so roughly I don't think I ever actually put it on.
    Yeah, I've received flukes from BoxWave before, but they've always sent out a replacement, no questions asked.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast