1.    #1  
    Hi der..

Is there a free downloads for additional color theme in the Treo 680?

Tia!
    N3210 > N6210 > N7650 > N3650 > SE K700i > Treo 680 > Treo Pro...
    Search for Colorize, or Khroma
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    morris stalk
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    Try PalmRevolt or SkinUI also, you can change out much more than the colors. I couldn't stand to use a Palm device without it.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by braj View Post
    Try PalmRevolt or SkinUI also, you can change out much more than the colors. I couldn't stand to use a Palm device without it.
    where can i find this apps? and oh, is it free? hehe! tnx..
    N3210 > N6210 > N7650 > N3650 > SE K700i > Treo 680 > Treo Pro...
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I was playing around with palmrevolt today I liked the themes, but didn't like the inconsisyancy. Primarily, in blazer and in versamail the title bar wasn't showing. It was either traditional palm or invisible. That sort of stuff bugs me. If I'm going to use a special color scheme, I want it to be consistant throughout the device. Does this bug anyone else, or am I doing somehing wrong?
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    There are a few things that don't get skinned, but looking at the ugly old Palm interface is more painful to me than no skinned titlebar in Blazer.

I use HPSkinStudio to create my own themes and to edit and adjust others. I guess it's trivial but look how much a pretty UI impresses all the iPhone users
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Thanks braj, with your push I went back and reinstalled PalmRevolt. I still was bummed by its quirks (for example on the calendar ap randomly one of the calendar icons on the lower left corner would not skin occasionally, or an up or down arrow would randomly revert for a period and then jump back). Well, I was frustrated, but thought I'd give SkinUI a shot since I liked the idea, but not the implementation. SkinUI seems to work much more consistently and, so far, it seems stable. I'll give it a little longer, but if it remains stable, I'm sold!