1.    #1  
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Is the palm software free and you pay for the desktop software? Or is it a fee for both. I had the free version of the handheld portion which was 3.32, but had to do a hard reset today and cannot restore splashid without it saying 30 day trial starts.
    all of the versions of it were pay (its the same fee no matter whether you use only one of them or multiple).
    Gotcha....I think the earlier version was free for PDA only...Version 2 I think.
    Just found this at SphashData on my own and then found it had been posted here. Don't know how I missed it. This is one of the first apps I bought for my first PDA. The updates were worth the $9.95 for me!
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    I use the free version on my Treo. I think it is 3.32. If you need it, send me a pm and I will try to find the installer, or just send the program if that is all you need.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.