Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I dont remeber having a choice in camera prefs to pick 1280 x 1024 as a size in version 1.08 but i see it now after MR 1.10 it makes most pics around 250k in size vs 80k for 640 x 480 size not bad looking on the pc either.

If this is allready known or my memory is shot than ignore or delete this post.
    1280 x 1024 is the native, default resolution of the camera and has been since it was first built.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    ok like i said my mind could be shot its just after the update my cam was set to 640 x 480 i had to go to prefs to up it to the higher res.
    Quote Originally Posted by RawsonDR View Post
    1280 x 1024 is the native, default resolution of the camera and has been since it was first built.
    Thanks for the ***** lesson. My 700p has been seton 680 x 480 from purchase. I thought it didn't have the higher res for some reason and ignored it. To get to prefs on camera you have to use the button because you cannot reach it on the screen. I have since reset it to 1280x1024 without upgrading. But it was not the native default resolution as purchased.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    See now i feel better for posting this little bit of info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ti-maniac View Post
    Thanks for the ***** lesson. My 700p has been seton 680 x 480 from purchase. I thought it didn't have the higher res for some reason and ignored it. To get to prefs on camera you have to use the button because you cannot reach it on the screen. I have since reset it to 1280x1024 without upgrading. But it was not the native default resolution as purchased.

Which button do you have to press? I have been trying to figure this out myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by ncstmpr View Post
    Which button do you have to press? I have been trying to figure this out myself.
    The menu button.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ncstmpr View Post
    Menu button WHILE in camera mode
    Don't scream at me but which button is the menu button? I am at work and don't have my manual with me. Thanks!!

I have the 700p.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    the one next to ALT and its not the space bar
    THANKS!!!
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    no problem