1.    #1  
    I have been a long time user of SplashWallet suite by SplashData. Great apps in my experience with them over several years. They used to release apps and updates with both Mac and Windows support within days or weeks at most. In early 2007, they released SplashNotes with Windows companion and "Mac support in the future". 6 months later, not even a peep about it. This week they released an update to SplashID v4 with Windows support and "Mac support later this year". I asked them about the commitment to Mac OSX after SplashNotes came out and was told "oh yeah, we love the Mac and will get it out in the near future". Half a year has gone by since then and I'm not reassured. Seems like more of a trend away from Mac support than anything else. Does anyone have any info on this that is more than the speculation I can provide?
    I agree with your concerns.... I have purchased Splash products because of their quality and commitment to the mac.... so I am also concerned.

As a side note, can one install SPLASHID 4.0 and have it sync with the older desktop 3.32?..... my guess is "no"

-alf
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinadvl View Post
    I agree with your concerns.... I have purchased Splash products because of their quality and commitment to the mac.... so I am also concerned.

As a side note, can one install SPLASHID 4.0 and have it sync with the older desktop 3.32?..... my guess is "no"

-alf
    you are correct. This has been previously noted.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ar#post1292107
  4.    #4  
    I emailed SplashData about the lack of OSX support for v4 of SplashID. Justin sent me an email that a beta will be out in February and a screenshot of a test version of the new desktop software. Good news.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    ^ That's great news.

Can't wait to upgrade. I hope they create a mac client for their new notes application as well.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spiVeyx View Post
    ^ That's great news.
    Agreed.

Splash makes some great stuff.
    Just recently Splash released the Mac desktop version of SPlashMoney. SO i highly doubt they are turning their back on Mac OSX.