1.    #1  
    I have been scouring these forums for custom roms. Every link i find is dead.

I have swapped in a cdma motherboard into my gsm case and radio. Since i went swimming this 4th of july with the treo. I happen to have a cdma board laying around that worked.

I would like a finished custom rom that has fat32 and the most popular stuff to use in ROMtool.

if anyone would please please upload one for me. thanks!!
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Sorry dude, but I don't think that you look hard enough. Check this (post #8)http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=146780
    Treo Maniac?
  3.    #3  
    well if i was looking for an original...

I did find that one but i was hoping to find one already setup custom like.

But thanks for the pointer.
  4.    #4  
    I do need a little help here though.

I changed the token to ENA and attempted the Palm unlocked updater. It stalled at updating treo rom so i just hit the center button to cancel it.

Any ideas? The radio is an unlocked gsm that i am using on TMobile. The main board is from ALLTEL i think.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    I'm confusing here, too. You said that you was not looking for an original ROM, then later you talked about changing token to flashPalm unlocked updater.

The ROM I posted is "ready to wear". Just save to your SD card, then flash it. Nothing to do with token, either. After flashing it succesfully, it will be displayed as 1.20-ENA/ FW 1.71, then you can use ROM tool to modify the ROM as you want.
    Treo Maniac?
  6.    #6  
    Ahh i guess i misread it. I tried it with a fat formatted 1gb sd card and it didnt work.

I tried it 3 times but after it restarted and you calibrate it i checked the phone info to see if it changed anything but no.

most of the stuff is blank for some reason. number, imei, sa number, firmware are all blank.

I did change the token before i tried your sd method. maybe that why it wont take?
  7.    #7  
    Ok now it finally took after a zero out reset.

But it says Sim card not allowed...
    Last edited by colekman; 07/07/2007 at 11:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by colekman View Post
    But it says Sim card not allowed...
    Check out my thread how I did it.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=145552

You will have to add some tokens since the CDMA board doesn't have them. The SIM won't work because the subsidy token isn't put in.
  9.    #9  
    turns out all i needed to do was unlock it at 650unlock.com

15 dollars, 1 very long hotsync, and im back to normal!

thanks anyways!
  10.    #10  
    So back to my original question...

Can someone direct me to a custom ROM list or possibly upload your favorite ROM here for everyone to share?
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by colekman View Post
    So back to my original question...

Can someone direct me to a custom ROM list or possibly upload your favorite ROM here for everyone to share?
    What provider are you looking for?
  12.    #12  
    Ahh that would be helpful, GSM pretty please.

Tmobile is who i use cause my 2.99 full internet is to hard to let go...

IPhone would be in my hands if that stupid Apple group would have put in high speed internet and a few other things. Wifi schmifi
    the only 650 Rom I have left is the CNGtoENA, It is basically english only with all the fixes (fast32, sms smileys etc). Small partition.

Here it is:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/17163992...NG_to_ENA.html
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

14.    #14  
    does it have a working FM blazer on it as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut View Post
    the only 650 Rom I have left is the CNGtoENA, It is basically english only with all the fixes (fast32, sms smileys etc). Small partition.

Here it is:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/17163992...NG_to_ENA.html
    James
    Can I use the CNG to ENA in my unlocked GSM 650?
    Thanks in advance!!!!!