1.    #1  
    I have been a long time VZ customer and am very disappointed with yet another delay for the 755p. I am considering switching to the Sprint 755p. I picked up one today and am trying it for 30 days. So far, the signal is actually BETTER than VZ! (much to my surprise!) I am curious as to other's experience in switching from VZ to sprint. Quality? I have "heard" that VZ signal penetrates large buildings in cities better. Is that true? It seems I can use the internet with roaming also??? Thanks in advance!
    Here is some advice...use a good O'l bump in your original thread to get feedback on the forums. No need to make two almost identical threads a period apart. This will set it as most recent post.

P.S. Steelers rock.
    Last edited by KStewart; 07/05/2007 at 05:58 PM.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Bump
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    Bump
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    LMAO...
    at&t iPhone3G