1.    #1  
    I was lately experimenting with my Treo and just setup a pseudo Active Exchange email account.

I am not able to delete this account by just pressing the delete button in my versamail.

Besdies I kept on getting an annoying alert message after every Hotsync or soft reset about an EAS account and to Press the Sync Button.

Please help me in getting rid of this pseudo Account and these messages.
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by neilweinrib View Post
    I was lately experimenting with my Treo and just setup a pseudo Active Exchange email account.

I am not able to delete this account by just pressing the delete button in my versamail.

Besdies I kept on getting an annoying alert message after every Hotsync or soft reset about an EAS account and to Press the Sync Button.

Please help me in getting rid of this pseudo Account and these messages.
    Do you have any other accounts set up? Versamail will not allow you to delete an account if it is the only one.

-B
  3.    #3  
    I have another valid Yahoo account which I use all the time. But it still does not allow mw to delete that invalid Active Excgange account .

Thanks a lot
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by neilweinrib View Post
    I have another valid Yahoo account which I use all the time. But it still does not allow mw to delete that invalid Active Excgange account .

Thanks a lot
    OK...

Have you changed the setting for the EAS account to update manually? Try that and then try to delete it.

The only other thing I can think of (short of a hard reset) is doing a soft reset holding the up key on the 5 way pad. This will prevent anything from loading. Then try to delete the account.

-B
    I can't figure out how to delete this exchange account either. Driving me nuts, especially because it reminds me throughout the day to sync.
    Palm III -> Palm IV -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p
    Here is how you do it. Just had to do it with an out of sync account yesterday, that did the exact same thing. Right click your hotsync manager, custom, then versamail. Then change, and delete your exchange account, and then hotsync. It took 2 tries for me to finally get rid of it.
    Matty
    Quote Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
    Here is how you do it. Just had to do it with an out of sync account yesterday, that did the exact same thing. Right click your hotsync manager, custom, then versamail. Then change, and delete your exchange account, and then hotsync. It took 2 tries for me to finally get rid of it.
    Using HotSync Manager 7.0.2 on Win 7 64 bit, there doesn't seem any option by name 'Custom'. Only Settings and Install. Have been trying to delete an exchange account on my Treo 680 and it wont go. Any other ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sara.ramli View Post
    Using HotSync Manager 7.0.2 on Win 7 64 bit, there doesn't seem any option by name 'Custom'. Only Settings and Install. Have been trying to delete an exchange account on my Treo 680 and it wont go. Any other ideas?
    Ran out of options, uninstalled the Palm Desktop & Hotsync Manager and installed an older version (4.1.4). Was able to delete the account as suggested from HotSync Manager. Thanks matty032, you saved my day.