1.    #1  
    Anyone have any luck finding screen protectors that are clear. Most of the ones I use are just slightly blurry . I have had a screen protector on my Treo for a year and I just took it off and I never realized how great the screen looks and what I was missing when watching TV etc. I am not using one now until I can find a crystal clear one. Anyone know or have used any Crystal Clear one, price is no issue.
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    Check out the Brando Screen Protector here. Scroll down to [P] and find your model of Palm Treo.

I've been using either the Anti-Glare or the UltraClear for years now. A single Anti-Glare one lasted for several years on my Treo 600 and I switched to the UltraClear when I bought my Treo 700p last summer. Highly, highly recommended!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks TC600 Looks like what I want. Just ordered one for my 700P. ANd they take Paypal to boot. I dont now why every merchant does not take Paypal. Makes it so easy.
    Martin Fields have worked great for me and truly are clear. They make the screen look like glass. AbsolutelyU.com sells them here in the US (CA).
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Boxwave, JavoEdge, MartinFields, and Brando all sell clear protectors.
    Yeah, agreed, OP. I took my screen protector I got from Seideo off after like a year of use and I didn't realize how good looking the screen was. Every thing looks so crisp and crystal clear, I mean it was OKAY before but now its just beautiful.

I would check out the Martin Fields, but I kinda go easy on leaving the keys out of the same pocket as the Treo, and if in the case it does get scratched some how, gives me an excuse to get the next and better Treo!
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    The only problem I have with MartinFields is that they do not put a paper tab on the protector to help peel off the plastic during installation. Boxwave and JavoEdge both include a handy tab that greatly helps with a bubble free install.
    I just got a boxwave for my wife's 6800 and they did not put the tab on it to remove the plastic backing. It may vary depending on the model if they include that or not.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    It must be device specific then. All of the Treo model versions I have received from Boxwave have had the tab. I hate it when they don't use a tab since I normally end up using my fingernail to pull it apart and that usually ends up in a bubble.