1.    #1  
    wow, 3 hours ago I dropped my treo, one year old, with plastic case and it would not start. I tried to reset, (took battery in and out) I found that my gps card was missing, finally while logging in here it came back to life SOME 3 HOURS LATER. In the meantime I found that no other services but sprint would provide me with treo. I was going to be chumped (plus sprint treo 700p does not offer slovenian text messaging or service while there)....What are people doing when in this situation? Maybe mine will work now, after 3 hours of thinking, i guess i need to buy one of those steel cases? And now, what happens if I dont find my gps treo card, do I have to pay to get software back? OUCH! on treos! tmobile started me on treos and all they can say is, keep checking online, that's first place it will be announced if treos come back. OUCH OUCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by katerlyn View Post
    wow, 3 hours ago I dropped my treo, one year old, with plastic case and it would not start. I tried to reset, (took battery in and out) I found that my gps card was missing, finally while logging in here it came back to life SOME 3 HOURS LATER. In the meantime I found that no other services but sprint would provide me with treo. I was going to be chumped (plus sprint treo 700p does not offer slovenian text messaging or service while there)....What are people doing when in this situation? Maybe mine will work now, after 3 hours of thinking, i guess i need to buy one of those steel cases? And now, what happens if I dont find my gps treo card, do I have to pay to get software back? OUCH! on treos! tmobile started me on treos and all they can say is, keep checking online, that's first place it will be announced if treos come back. OUCH OUCH!
    What is a GPS Treo card and how did it cause your Treo not to function? Are you referring to TomTom or Garmin? If you've purchased the app, they should have a record of it, if it's registered.

Are you with Sprint? I'm not really sure what your question is...