Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    If you huys look at the sprint website, it has been redesigned. One of the new features being offered are new Sprint TV channels, including live TV. I looked at m 700p and the channels are still the old ones. Did anyine get an update for the new stuff? Here is a sample of what the basis power vision plan offers. For those of us on a SERO plan, are able to get this?

Basic: Sprint Power Vision Access Pack $15/mo.
    Add This pack >
    99 music track downloads.
    Sprint Music
    10 radio channels including Top 20 Hits, Top Country Hits, Hip Hop/R&B & Power View Music with exclusive video & artist interviews
    Sprint TV
    NFL Network, The Disney Channel, The Weather Channel, Fox Sports, E!, CNN and Power View TV exclusive programs on music, sports and celebrity gossip.
    Sprint Navigation (pay per use/$2.99 per day)
    Dodge traffic, find the nearest restaurants or lowest gas prices. See your progress on a moving map with spoken turn-by-turn driving directions.
    Unlimited Web browsing and data access
    Sprint Mobile Email
    Sprint Picture Mail
    On Demand
    FREE NFL Mobile exclusively from Sprint
    I have the spring ultimate package . They advertise live chanels and such but I never get much. I called them a few months ago and they told me the channels are ever changing. they couldnt give me a list of channels that you can watch. I thought that was a bogus answer. I would cancel now that I have Slingplayer but when I signed up they gave me the Ultimate package for $15 through retentions so I really get it for free so I cant complain but try calling up sprint or using there web site to find any info about Sprint TV.
    If you want TV on your Treo you have several options:

Option 1: Pay a lot of money and get Sprint limited mobile TV channel offering.

Option 2: Pay less money and get Mobi TV limited mobile TV channel offerings.

Option 3: Purchase a Sling Box and hook your cable/satelite feed to it, then get the Palm Slingbox client and enjoy full access to real TV from your Treo without any additional monthly fees.
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    I would go with slingbox. I found the tuner on clearance at my local office depot for 60 bucks. i have access to the same channels I do at home. I had mobi TV for a month, just to test it out. Slow at accessing and most of the channels are not live.
    Slingbox rocks. Worth every penny.
    With the Ultimate Plan, my live Sprint TV channels include:

CNN, MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodean, Fox News, Cartoon Network, Discovery, Comedy Time Live, Weather Channel (from a bunch of cities), Disney Channel, and E!. Plus a whole bunch of mobile clips, including (my absolute favorite) my fix of Daily Show and Colbert Report.

All in all, it's pretty cool.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Bujin

Which plan do you have. I have the Sprint Ultimate Pakage for $25. when Iog on to the sprint TV it is number 50 sprint Ultimate.

Do we (sprint ultimate users) get all the channels on the sprint Live package. I thought the Ultimate was all channels but I don't see the weather channel or discovery LIVE.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Bujin

Which plan do you have. I have the Sprint Ultimate Pakage for $25. when Iog on to the sprint TV it is number 50 sprint Ultimate.

Do we (sprint ultimate users) get all the channels on the sprint Live package. I thought the Ultimate was all channels but I don't see the weather channel or discovery LIVE.
    Hi,

I have the Ultimate Package, which includes (at least for me):

Number 50: Sprint TV Premier (This has most of the good stuff)
    Number 1: Sprint TV Access (That's the one that has CNN, Weather Channel, Disney, E!, and Fox Sports)
    Number 35: Sprint Power View (Miscellaneous music and entertainment stuff)
    I also have some other channels that I don't really look at: 03, 20, 24, 41 (that's the NFL Network, but I'm not a football fan)

Hope that helps!
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G