Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    O.K. when this thread first started I skimmed it but didn't notice a lag but today, one of my first real heavy days of using my new 755p I noticed something REALLY ANNOYING...

If you hit "new contact" while looking at contacts and just hit "done" without entering anything...there is a significant lag while it returns to the contact list. When I go home I tried the same thing on my old 650 and sure enough if INSTANTLY returns you to the contact list. Does anyone else notice this?

I have "treoalarm" on my 755p and my 650...people have said that causes lags...I just don't see HOW that could be...but I might try un-installing it tonight just to test and find out for sure!
    I just tried that and it was INSTANT on my 755p.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif View Post
    O.K. when this thread first started I skimmed it but didn't notice a lag but today, one of my first real heavy days of using my new 755p I noticed something REALLY ANNOYING...

If you hit "new contact" while looking at contacts and just hit "done" without entering anything...there is a significant lag while it returns to the contact list. When I go home I tried the same thing on my old 650 and sure enough if INSTANTLY returns you to the contact list. Does anyone else notice this?

I have "treoalarm" on my 755p and my 650...people have said that causes lags...I just don't see HOW that could be...but I might try un-installing it tonight just to test and find out for sure!
    I just gave it a try and it's pretty instant. I also have Treoalarm. It's my alarm clock.
  4. Buh
    My 755p has been noticeable 'slower' than my 650 since day one. I had the 650 for right at two years and it was a real bummer with the transition. I don't regret the upgrade, though... I can deal with it. I just look forward to a custom rom!
    Sidekick B&W > Sidekick Color > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p
    Instant here as well, but there is a lag when exiting Blazer.
    iPhone on AT&T, Waiting for the Pre
    Global Posts
    400 Global Posts
    The contact list takes about 2 seconds to load - consistently. I don't have that many contacts in there either..

Anyone else's contact list load instantly?
    Quote Originally Posted by ywenz View Post
    The contact list takes about 2 seconds to load - consistently. I don't have that many contacts in there either..

Anyone else's contact list load instantly?
    Mine load instantly. I have around 600 contacts.
    I did experience lag when I loaded VoiceControl. As soon as I removed it, it went away. I get about 1 second lag closing Blazer, which my 650 did not have. But that's nothing that bothers me. Sometimes, as another poster noted, I get some lag with SMS messages when something else is happening. Again, it's no big deal.

I don't run a whole lot of 3rd party apps either.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12