Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jigwashere View Post
    I have Kinoma Player 4EX on both my TX and my 755p. With my TX, I can stream windows media just fine (looks great), but on my 755p, I get 'connecting...' and timeout. 3gp works fine on the 755p, but for some reason, I can't get windows media to work. I've tried all the suggestions above.
    Yup, having the same problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by gyup View Post
    I have the 755p from sprint which came with kinoma 1.0.
    The Kinoma software that Palm includes with the 755p is called "Kinoma Media Embedded".

Quote Originally Posted by gyup View Post
    i have 3.0 also on my phone, but when i try to load the TV on blazer, it goes to kinoma 1.0 and the file(s) are not recognized.
    For playback from Orb, you'll need to delete the older Kinoma Player 3 so that Kinoma Media Embedded is used, or upgrade to Kinoma Player 4 EX.

(To get a special deal on upgrading from Kinoma Media Embedded, Google for "kinoma secret upgrade discount".)

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    I have kinoma 4.4 and when I use sprint tv or orb it still goes to the embedded kinoma player?

Is there a way to fix this
    Quote Originally Posted by gregnauman View Post
    I have kinoma 4.4 and when I use sprint tv or orb it still goes to the embedded kinoma player?
    Sprint TV needs support for some special, proprietary authentication that only exists in Kinoma Media Embedded.

As for Orb, I'm not sure why Web is launching Kinoma Media Embedded instead of Kinoma Player when it sees an Orb stream. It would be interesting to change Orb's streaming format to Windows Media to see what happens in that case.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12