1.    #1  
    guys, i need some help here. i did a hard reset, and now for some reason when i sync, my treo calendar on my phone won't sync with my windows outlook. my treo calendar is full of stuff but none of it xfers to outlook....

what in the world could i have done to cause this? i went into palm desktop (which i do not use) and made sure user name was the same as the phone but that didn't help.

i've actually been having this problem for about a year now, and have posted about it before, but none of the posts offered a working solution. i have a feeling it's a very simple fix that i'm just not figuring out.

help!
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    guys, i need some help here. i did a hard reset, and now for some reason when i sync, my treo calendar on my phone won't sync with my windows outlook. my treo calendar is full of stuff but none of it xfers to outlook....

what in the world could i have done to cause this? i went into palm desktop (which i do not use) and made sure user name was the same as the phone but that didn't help.

i've actually been having this problem for about a year now, and have posted about it before, but none of the posts offered a working solution. i have a feeling it's a very simple fix that i'm just not figuring out.

help!
    My solution to this same problem is post #23 in this thread -

otherwise you can set the hotsync conduit to get the non-corrupt version of the data (ie on the desktop) to override the Palm's; then you should be fine.

thirdly you may be able to use dbScanto fix the calendar database on the palm

cheers
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.