1.    #1  
    I remember when i had a Treo 300, the was a program that would allow me to control my PC with my treo anyone know of aprogram like that?
    palm vnc
    HTC Touch Pro
  3.    #3  
    does it work with the 755 do you know?
    yes and no... it logs in & is able to control the pc, but when its time to exit the app... just pushing the home key doesn't work... I have to exit the app by launching whatever app I have mapped to my side button, or launching an app from mcphling... this scenario might be unique to my device, because I haven't seen it discussed here, so ymmv...
    HTC Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I'm using Windows Vista and am trying to connect to my laptop and just can't figure out how to do this. I am using port 80 and I get a network connected, then read failed ( Err=0x1212). Could you direct me where to look for help?
    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah View Post
    yes and no... it logs in & is able to control the pc, but when its time to exit the app... just pushing the home key doesn't work... I have to exit the app by launching whatever app I have mapped to my side button, or launching an app from mcphling... this scenario might be unique to my device, because I haven't seen it discussed here, so ymmv...
    For me to exit I have to use the drop down menu and disconnect. Then I use the drop down menu and have to use the stylus and press connect again. The when I'm on the connect screen I just hit the phone or home button and it takes me there. Sounds like a lot, but only takes a second or two and well worth having PalmVNC.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas